Electric Toothbrush VS Normal Toothbrush
The ACE-TEC electric toothbrush uses the rapid rotation or vibration of the motor core to generate high-frequency vibrations in the brush head, which instantly decomposes the toothpaste into the fine foam to clean the teeth deeply. At the same time, the trembling of the bristles can promote blood circulation in the mouth and has a massage effect on the gum tissue.
What can the Normal Toothbrush Do?
1. Advantages: The price is lower, and the intensity of brushing can be controlled by yourself. For people who are prone to bleeding from the gums, as long as the technique and brushing time are in place, using a manual toothbrush can also clean the teeth.
2. Disadvantages: The cleaning time may not be guaranteed, because it is really tiring to brush with your hands for three minutes, the cleaning strength is not in place, there are some very small substances between the teeth, and sometimes you can't feel it, It's even hard to brush it out.
What can the Wireless Electric Toothbrush Do？
The cleaning power of the wireless electric toothbrush is stronger. Through higher frequency vibration or rotation, the friction between the toothbrush head and the teeth is increased, It can more effectively brush out bacteria on the surface of teeth and substances remaining between the teeth faster and easier. The electric toothbrush can also adjust many modes. For the gums that are prone to bleeding, you can choose a gentle mode. Another advantage is that it has a countdown function. Generally, the electric toothbrush will automatically power off after three minutes, which is very in line with the standard time for brushing.
How does Wireless Electric Toothbrush Feel Like?
For those who use the electric toothbrush for the first time, there will be a little resistance in their heart. When using the electrical oral care device, it will bring sourness to people, and the teeth and gums are numb and itchy, but it is precise because of this high-frequency vibration that the teeth can be cleaned completely. For the first use, it is recommended to choose a gum-protecting electric toothbrush or an electric toothbrush with less strong shock, so that your teeth have a process of adapting. If you use an electric toothbrush with too strong a shock for the first time, improper operation will damage your gums and cause gum bleeding.
Facial Cleansing Device
- Two-In-One Facial Brush Instrument
- Sonic Facial Brush SR-02E
- Sonic Facial Cleansing Massager SR-02K
- Sonic Facial Brush SR-02C
- Wave Acne Facial Brush Cleanser SR-02G
- Wireless Charging Oscilation Brush SR-03L
- Wireless Rechargeable Facial Brush
- Inductive Rechargeable Facial Brush SR-03K
- Battery Operated Face ＆ Body Cleansing Kit SR-03G
- Facial & Body Cleansing Brush SR-03F
- IPL Hair Remover HCB3
- Cleanse & Moisturize 2-in-1 Facial Cleanser FCB5
- V Face Lifting Instrument Fbb2
- LED Ultrasonic Facial Therapy Beauty Device SR-11AR
- LIPO& EMS Facial Cellulite Toner Lifter Massager SR-08A
- Nano Care Facial Steamer SR-17A
- Portable Ultrasonic Anti-wrinkle Eye Massager SR-06C
- Ultrasound Skin Care Facelifting Massager SR-06BI
- Nanometer Moisture Mist Spray SR-10BR
- Mini Rechargeable Acne Laser Pen SR-09BM
- Blue Light Therapy Acne Laser Pen SR-09A
- Body Slimming Massager
- Oral Care Device