Facial Cleansing Device FAQs
How Often Do Brush Attachments Need To Be Replaced? How to clean electric face brush?A.
We recommend replacing your brush heads every 2 months for the best results. With every device you buy, we will offer you an extra brush for replacement.
Do You Need To Use A Cleanser With The Brush? What to Use with a Face Cleanser and Massager Brush?A.
Yes, a cleanser is necessary. We recommend using your normal cleanser together with the face cleansing brush set. Do not use any that have sharp pieces meant for exfoliating.
Are Your Products All Water-proof?A.
Most of our products are with IPX4 waterproof grade, such as our Sonic skin cleaner (model SR-02E). It is water-resistant and safe to take in the shower, but don't submerge it in water. Some of them are with IPX7 waterproof grade, such as our 2 in 1 face brush. It's OK if you accidentally drop it into the water.
Why Isn't My Brush Cleaner Turning On?A.
Check to make sure the device properly installs. If the brush cleaner still isn't running, contact customer service.
Can This Face Cleansing Devise Really Wash Your Face Cleaner?A.
Yes, it surely can. We got a lot of reviews about the good effect after they used it. It will work differently with different kinds of conditions of your skin. But we can assure you that it will wash your face cleaner.
How Can I Purchase Replacement Heads For This Item?A.
With every facial cleansing brush we sent out, we will pack it with several replaceable brush heads. If you require more, we will also offer a replaceable brush head.
Is the Face Cleansing Devise Waterproof?A.
Most of them are with IPX4 waterproof grade. It means that splashed in any direction without harmful effects. But some of them are with IPX7 waterproof which means that it can fully soak into the water.
How Do You Replace The Brush? Just Pull It Out?A.
Yes, our brush head is specially designed. When you use it, it won't come off. However, when you want to replace it, it will be very easy. Just pull it out!
How To Clean Electric Face BrushA.
You can apply a few drops of soap onto the surface of the electric facial cleanser massager machine and softly scrub the surface. Then, rinse the soap off with some warm water.
Facial Cleansing Device
- Two-In-One Facial Brush Instrument
- Sonic Facial Brush SR-02E
- Sonic Facial Cleansing Massager SR-02K
- Sonic Facial Brush SR-02C
- Wave Acne Facial Brush Cleanser SR-02G
- Wireless Charging Oscilation Brush SR-03L
- Wireless Rechargeable Facial Brush
- Inductive Rechargeable Facial Brush SR-03K
- Battery Operated Face ＆ Body Cleansing Kit SR-03G
- Facial & Body Cleansing Brush SR-03F
- IPL Hair Remover HCB3
- Cleanse & Moisturize 2-in-1 Facial Cleanser FCB5
- V Face Lifting Instrument Fbb2
- LED Ultrasonic Facial Therapy Beauty Device SR-11AR
- LIPO& EMS Facial Cellulite Toner Lifter Massager SR-08A
- Nano Care Facial Steamer SR-17A
- Portable Ultrasonic Anti-wrinkle Eye Massager SR-06C
- Ultrasound Skin Care Facelifting Massager SR-06BI
- Nanometer Moisture Mist Spray SR-10BR
- Mini Rechargeable Acne Laser Pen SR-09BM
- Blue Light Therapy Acne Laser Pen SR-09A
- Body Slimming Massager
- Oral Care Device