ACE-TEC Dual Rotation Cleansing Device FCD4 is suitable for body and two-part cleaning and uses the patented Dual Microcirculation cleaning brush to make cleaning more efficient and convenient.
4 types brush heads are suitable for different parts/different skin types.
Dual Microcirculation Technology.
-2500 mAh Lithium Battery capacit
-2 Levels Adjustment
|Motor||Level 1 : Inner brush head - 190±70rpm|
Outer brush head - 120±40rpm
Level 2 : Inner brush head - 310±70rpm
Outer brush head - 190±40rpm
|3.6V / 2500mAH|
|Automatic Shut-down||10min ± 30s|
200g (Storage Box)
Electric face brushes can be worth it for some people, but it ultimately depends on your individual skincare needs and preferences.
Pros of electric face brushes include:
- They can provide a deeper cleanse than using your hands alone.
- They can help exfoliate dead skin cells, which can improve the appearance of your skin.
- Some models have interchangeable heads for different purposes, such as a brush head for deep cleaning and a silicone head for massaging your skin.
- They can save you time and effort compared to using your hands to cleanse your face.
Cons of electric face brushes include:
- They can be expensive, with some models costing over $100.
- They may be too harsh for sensitive skin and can cause irritation if used too frequently or aggressively.
- They may not be necessary if you already have a good cleansing routine with your hands and a gentle cleanser.
- Some models require replacement brush heads, which can add to the cost over time.
In general, if you have normal to oily skin and are looking to improve the effectiveness of your cleansing routine, an electric face brush may be worth trying. However, if you have sensitive skin or are happy with your current cleansing routine, you may not need one.