Common facial beauty devices on the market are classified into micro-current type, ultrasonic type, ionization type, radiofrequency type, and LED phototherapy type according to their functions.
1. The current type of facial beauty device uses microcurrent pulse to enhance cell activity, promote muscle movement and protein regeneration, so as to achieve the beauty purpose of firming and removing wrinkles.
Frequency of use: It is used to lift and tighten the skin, preferably 2 to 3 times a week.
2. Ultrasonic facial beauty instrument uses ultrasound to make the skin produce high-energy exercise to improve tissue metabolism, so as to achieve the effect of softening and firming the tissue.
Frequency of use: The ultrasonic facial device is normally used for skin cleansing and skincare products, and it can be used every day.
3. The ionized facial beauty instrument uses positive and negative currents to introduce related beauty products and drugs into the skin to achieve two major functions: export and import.
Frequency of use: It is better to use ultrasonic massage treatment 1 to 2 times a week. Excessive use will increase the burden on the skin.
4. The RF radio frequency face beauty machine uses an electromagnetic wave that penetrates the surface of the skin to heat the collagen fibers of the dermis to shrink and tighten the loose skin, thereby achieving the effect of beauty and wrinkle removal.
Frequency of use: The initial effect can be seen 5 times a week, and then 1 to 2 times a week.
5. Infrared facial beauty device is an electromagnetic wave, which can promote blood circulation, increase cell activity, and relieve muscle tension.
Frequency of use: The infrared beauty device is mainly used in conjunction with electric ion or ultrasonic waves. Its function is to promote skin absorption. It can be used daily.
The facial beauty instrument is not effective? Maybe you used the wrong method
1. Massage tools can only be used when the skin is moist
When using home-use beauty equipment, pay attention to changing different massage techniques according to the needs of beauty, so as to meet the needs of the face. At the same time, it must be effective when the skin is moist (including just using skincare products).
2. The phototherapy equipment must be matched with pure plain makeup
Don't really think that applying the product first and then irradiating the phototherapy has a better effect, this is wrong. The reason is that skincare products are oily, and water will reflect light! However, when light encounters these two things, it will be refracted and cannot be concentrated. Therefore, be sure to wipe your face dry before using it for better results.