There are many kinds of home beauty equipment, and the functions of home beauty equipment are also different. When caring for the skin, everyone should choose the home beauty equipment that suits them to solve our skin problems. Many friends do not know how to choose. It is very distressing that it is suitable for my own home beauty equipment.
The wrong choice of home beauty equipment does not have much effect on our skin. So, is it necessary to buy home beauty equipment? What are the precautions for using beauty instruments? Next, let's take a look at the content introduced in the following article.
1. From the point of view of the use effect
There are several types of home beauty equipment, including whitening, skin rejuvenation, freckle removal, wrinkle removal, hair removal, weight loss, etc., according to the name, there are ultrasonic introduction, photon rejuvenation, high frequency electrotherapy, RF radio wave Skin, electronic mole removal, E-light permanent hair removal and skin rejuvenation, Jaffani nutrition import and export, etc.
It has a good effect on the regulation and management of the body and skin, so it is very popular in the market.
2. From the price point of view
Because of the relatively high manufacturing cost of household beauty equipment, the current market price is still quite high, with a general price ranging from 2,000 to 10,000 yuan. For consumers, whether to buy or not should also consider the price. this factor.
3. From the perspective of personal skin condition
Household beauty equipment has a conditioning and maintenance effect on the skin, such as some acne-prone skin or skin that is dehydrated and dry, it is still necessary to use a beauty equipment. But for consumers with better skin, whether to buy or not depends on the individual.
1. The surface of household beauty equipment should be kept clean, and it is best to cover it with flannel or gauze when not in use to prevent dust. For instrument accessories such as probes, patches, shovel heads, electrode packs, etc., it must be cleaned every time. When cleaning, use a dry cloth or a wrung wet cloth to wipe it, and do not wash it with water.
2. The matching cosmetics must be used in accordance with the requirements of the instrument manual. For example, probes, patches, shovel heads, etc. must not be in contact with oily or corrosive cosmetics.