Do Facial Cleansing Brushes Really Work?
The cleansing device is also called a facial cleansing brush. It mainly uses the principle of ultrasonic to make the fine hair on the face brush vibrate, so as to achieve an efficient and non-irritating cleansing and massage effect. It can help the facial cleanser to form a high-density uniform foam, thoroughly clean the face, and achieve the effect of beauty and health care.
The Working Principle of Facial Cleansing Brush Machine
The facial cleansing brush mainly uses the principle of ultrasonic to make the bristles vibrate, so as to achieve the effect of cleaning and massage. Fully emulsify the cleansing products such as facial cleanser and the dirt and cutin on the skin to achieve a deep cleansing effect. The facial cleanser can thoroughly cleanse the skin, gently exfoliate, reduce pores, and blackheads. It can also remove makeup residue, oil, and dirt, and increase blood circulation.
How to Exfoliate your Dead Skin with your Facial Cleansing Brush Machine?
The pressure of the facial cleansing brush should not be too strong, and it is advisable to touch the cheek lightly. Can not be used frequently, it can be used 2-3 times a week according to the skin condition. It’s not that the longer you use it, the better. Under normal circumstances, the brush head is thick and slender for 1-3 minutes each time. The brush head needs to be cleaned thoroughly. After cleaning, you must remember to drain the water and place it in a ventilated dry area. In this way, the growth of bacteria can be completely eliminated, and the silicone brush head is relatively convenient. Like a toothbrush, the fine-bristle brush head needs to be changed every 3 months.
Silicone Face Brush Before And After
What to Look for When Choosing Facial Cleansing Brush Machine?
Pay attention to the following points when choosing a facial cleanser:
1. Speed rotation
There are two types of facial cleansers, variable-speed, and non-variable facial cleansers. It is more convenient to purchase a variable-speed facial cleanser. You can switch the speed according to your needs. The slower speed is used for daily cleaning, and the faster speed is used for gentle exfoliation.
The cleansing device with a waterproof function ensures that we can use it normally in the bath.
3. Replace the brush head
Some cleansers have a fixed brush head, and some cleansers have multiple heads. Multiple heads can use the brush head as needed, but the brush head needs to be replaced at least once every three months.
There are two kinds of batteries, one is battery-powered and the other is rechargeable, which can be purchased as needed.
5. Choose according to skin type
First, choose the skin type that suits you. If you have sensitive skin, choose a gentle brush head that will not irritate your skin.
6. Number of uses
Thick skin can be brushed every day, otherwise, there will be problems such as inflammation, redness, and swelling. It is better to adjust the frequency of use according to the degree of skin adaptation. It is recommended to use the cleansing device at night because it can remove makeup residue, grease, and dirt. To avoid acne, acne, etc.
Facial Cleansing Device
- Two-In-One Facial Brush Instrument
- Sonic Facial Brush SR-02E
- Sonic Facial Cleansing Massager SR-02K
- Sonic Facial Brush SR-02C
- Wave Acne Facial Brush Cleanser SR-02G
- Wireless Charging Oscilation Brush SR-03L
- Wireless Rechargeable Facial Brush
- Inductive Rechargeable Facial Brush SR-03K
- Battery Operated Face ＆ Body Cleansing Kit SR-03G
- Facial & Body Cleansing Brush SR-03F
- IPL Hair Remover HCB3
- Cleanse & Moisturize 2-in-1 Facial Cleanser FCB5
- V Face Lifting Instrument Fbb2
- LED Ultrasonic Facial Therapy Beauty Device SR-11AR
- LIPO& EMS Facial Cellulite Toner Lifter Massager SR-08A
- Nano Care Facial Steamer SR-17A
- Portable Ultrasonic Anti-wrinkle Eye Massager SR-06C
- Ultrasound Skin Care Facelifting Massager SR-06BI
- Nanometer Moisture Mist Spray SR-10BR
- Mini Rechargeable Acne Laser Pen SR-09BM
- Blue Light Therapy Acne Laser Pen SR-09A
- Body Slimming Massager
- Oral Care Device